Counselling links and online resources
Further information about the support services and other options available to survivors or witnesses of sexual violence, is located on our Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment page.
Information and help lines
- Lifeline - Northern Rivers (Ph: 131 114)
- Kids Help Line (Ph: 1800 551 800)
- Domestic Violence Hotline (Ph: 1800 656 463)
- North Coast Area Mental Health Access Line (Ph: 1800 011 511)
- Queensland Mental Health Information Line (Ph: 1300 729 686)
- National Sexual Assault, Domestic & Family Violence Counselling (Ph: 1800 737 732)
- Mensline Australia (Ph: 1300 789 978)
- Pregnancy Support (Ph: 1300 792 798)
All links open in a new window.
- Action for Happiness
- Beyondblue (depression)
- Northern NSW Local Health District
- Black Dog Institute (depression/bipolar disorder)
- Australian Drug Information Network
- Just Ask Us
- Man Therapy
- National uni student health and well being self-help website
- The Desk - The Desk aims to support Australian tertiary students to achieve mental and physical health and wellbeing.
- Tune In Not Out - provides 24hr TV for life's challenges from mental to sexual health
- What Works For You