Student administration and management
The Student Administration section contains useful information such as the Key Dates/Teaching Calendar, Centrelink/Austudy and the three-session calendar, Class and Exam Timetables, Academic Transcripts and more. You can change your address and telephone numbers in My Enrolment. See the Enrolling section for class registration, information on changing your enrolment, Course Guides and Unit Information Guides.
There's always help available with administrative matters if you can't find the answers you're looking for here. Contact our Student Advice Team for assistance:
Telephone: 1800 005 687
Other things students commonly look for:
- Student ID Cards
- Course Guides
- Enrol in your units (subjects) with My Enrolment
- Special Consideration
- Campus Maps
- SCU Policy Library (SCU rules and policies).
- Advanced Standing - can you claim some credit for prior learning?
- Indigenous Australian Student Services provides a community within a community.
- I.T. and Technical support can be found on the Technology Services website.
- School Contact details