Health services for students
SCU students at the Gold Coast and Lismore have access to the SCU Health Clinic's general practitioners who can provide bulk-billed medical services. Services vary depending on location of the clinic.
The Health Clinic also has a range of other health services including:
- Exercise Physiology
- Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Massage therapy
- Student Counsellors
- Student Disability Services
Visit the SCU Health Clinic's website for bookings and further information.
For after-hours emergencies call:
- Lismore Base Hospital - Tel: 02 6621 8000
- Coffs Harbour Base Hospital - Tel: 02 6656 7000
- Tweed Base Hospital - Tel: 07 5536 1133