Enrol in your units (subjects) with My Enrolment
Enrolment is open for all teaching periods in 2017.
How do I know what units I need to enrol into?
To find which units you should be enrolling into for which study period please consult your course guide.
How do I enrol into units?
For full instructions and screen shots please download the Guide to Getting Started at SCU
- Within My Enrolment go to Study Plans
- Select the course with a status of the Admitted
- Add your Major or Electives to your Study Plan
Note: Not all courses require a Major/Elective to be added to your study plan. Please ensure you check your Course Enrolment Guide
- To view the Major/Electives available in your study plan click Choose
- To add a Major/Elective to your potential enrolment list choose Add to Study Planner
- If you are happy with your choice select Save Changes on Study Planner
- After consulting your Course Enrolment Guide find the unit/s you wish to enrol into on your Study Plan
- Select your desired availability combination for each unit and tick the checkbox on the right-hand side
- Click Enrol at the bottom of the page
- Before clicking Confirm your enrolment ensure you understand the warnings shown
- Once you confirm you will be shown a confirmation page. Each of your successfully enrolled units will be shown with a green tick
- Go to Current Enrolment on the left-hand side menu. You will find your Census Date for all enrolled units in all Sessions.