Managing your enrolment with My Enrolment
As a student at SCU there are two processes you need to manage:
- Your academic process (attending lectures, researching, writing assignments, etc.), and
- The record-keeping process (your contact details, what you're enrolled in, access to your enrolment, finances, grades and changes to your enrolment).
Managing your record-keeping process may seem daunting at first, an administrative burden you can dismiss as a low priority, however, you need to ensure that you keep your records up-to-date.
Some of the things you can do in My Enrolment are:
- Enrolling in units/subjects
- Changing your enrolment
- Withdrawing from units/subjects
- Class/tutorial registration
My Enrolment uses a different login and password than other SCU systems. Once logged in to My Enrolment you can find your My SCU password by selecting the MySCU details tab. The password provided will give you login details for accessing these other crucial services. Importantly, your SCU Email can be used to reset your My Enrolment login.
The following web-based tools are what you will use to self-manage your studies:
- MySCU (access to your unit information, study tools, timetables and other useful resources)
- SCU Email (where academic AND administrative staff communicate important information to you).
Please invest some time becoming familiar with all these services. Remember your passwords and check your SCU Email regularly.
Please see the My Enrolment Demonstration page for video and guide about using My Enrolment.