|Mr Graham Oliver|
|Current Appointment:||Senior Novell Systems Administrator|
|Organisational Unit:||Technology Services|
|Telephone:||02 6620 3346|
|Facsimile:||02 6620 3033|
|Location:||Level One, A Block|
Graham is a member of the Novell team who configure, setup and administer:
- Novell File & Print at Lismore, Coffs Harbour, Tweed Heads and Sydney campuses. High level support and technical advice to CHEC system administrators.
- Microsoft servers used for web services, security patch updates, virus definitions updates, student computer lab image deployment.
- Citrix servers for SCU Corporate applications FinanceOne, ETrans and StudentOne.
- Backup systems for SCU data held on Novell servers.
- DNS & DHCP services.
- Microsoft Exchange server for shared workgroup calendars, task lists, contact lists, etc.
- ESX VMware servers used to build Citrix and Microsoft servers for development and "live" services. - Student computer labs (PC and Macintosh), Lismore campus including installation and configuration of all applications used in the labs, installation and configuration of lab workstations suitable for use as multi-user computers.
- Provide support and advice to Client Technology Support Group (CTS), SCU staff and students.
Return to Staff Directory home