What are SCU Pathways?
Southern Cross University (SCU) provides a range of recognised and rewarding educational pathways into SCU courses. SCU pathways can also take you between SCU courses and from SCU courses into courses offered by other educational organisations in Australia and overseas.
SCU Pathways are specifically designed education options that help you to confidently plan your study and career path in advance. SCU pathways will help you achieve your goals and dreams.
As well as providing alternative paths to and from university, SCU pathways are:
- an excellent bridge between school, TAFE, college and university;
- a supportive learning option to boost your academic skills, confidence and university selection rank;
- a smart way to earn multiple qualifications in the shortest possible time;
- a means of increasing your employability and lifetime earning capacity;
- an ability to work your way through your degree using your vocational work based skills; and
- an opportunity to recognise learning experiences already mastered to save on tuition fees and cut months or years off your degree.
If you hold a current Australian Certificate IV to Associate Degree (or equivalent overseas qualification), you have been successful in achieving a qualification and are likely to be a good university candidate. You are well on your way to securing admission and/or credit (advanced standing) into an SCU undergraduate degree.
Updated: 03 December 2013