SCU Pathway Arrangements
Your current circumstances, personal and career goals and other factors such as your past academic performance, course entry requirements and any amount of credit for prior learning you might be entitled to receive will influence the course or series of courses you choose - your educational pathway.
These factors vary from person to person but, no matter what your circumstances, Southern Cross University (SCU) can help you examine your pathway options to help you confidently plan your study and career path in advance.
SCU pathways can also take you between SCU courses in the shortest possible time frame and from SCU courses into courses offered by other educational organisations other in Australia and overseas.
SCU pathways and qualification linkages are:
- an excellent bridge between school, TAFE, college and university;
- a supportive learning option to boost your academic skills, confidence and university selection rank;
- a smart way to earn multiple qualifications in the shortest possible time;
- a means of increasing your employability and lifetime earning capacity;
- an ability to work your way through your degree using your vocational work based skills; and
- an opportunity to recognise learning experiences already mastered to save on tuition fees and cut months or years off your degree.
If you hold a current Australian Certificate IV or higher qualification (or an equivalent overseas qualification), you have already shown your commitment to learning and are likely to be a good university candidate.
To help you plan the course or series of courses you might study, SCU has evaluated some tertiary qualifications/courses delivered by the SCU College and Schools, TAFE and other Australian and overseas educational institutes to determine the equivalence in content and learning outcomes to related SCU courses and to identify how much credit you may receive for your prior learning.
Explore SCU Pathway and Qualification Linkage Arrangements
- All SCU Pathways and Linkages
- All Australian Domestic Pathways
- All Australian Vocational Qualification Linkages
- All International Pathways
- All International Qualification Linkages
- TAFE Pathways
- SCU Preparing for Success Pathways
- SCU Diploma and Associate Degree Pathways
- SCU Pathways by SCU College, Schools and Study Discipline
- Pathways from SCU to Other Organisations
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) at SCU
Information for other organisations to develop pathways with SCU
- Pathway Models at SCU
- Apply to Develop Pathways with SCU
- Marketing and Promoting Pathways
- Pathways Reports, Review and Amendments
Still have questions? contact us
or t: 02 6620 3444 OR 1800 626 481 (free call within Australia)
International students: t: +61 2 6620 3876
Updated: 11 February 2014