Seminars and Engagement
Southern Cross Plant Science staff engage with the wider community of primary producers, suppliers, processors and end-users of plant and other natural products.
Our staff have membership of various representative bodies and committees.
We are also engaged in education,training and dialogue with those engaged in primary agricultural production and associated regional development. This includes ensuring that decision makers have access to relevant and up to date scientific information.
- SCPS seminars
- SCPS websites
- SCPS posters and presentations
- SCPS press releases
- Rice study could save farmers billions - 8/08/12
- Splendour in the grass: new approaches to cereal production - July 2012
- Study looks at complementary medicine use in pharmacies - July 2012
- Health and wealth from the Brassica genome - 29/08/2011
- International researcher arrives to head up Plant Genomics - 27/06/2011
- Native plants may hold the key to healing wounds" - 10/12/2010