Education Honours Scholarship 2017
It is expected that the School of Education will support one or two outstanding Education students in the Bachelor of Education (Honours) program in 2017.
1 place remains open for application.
1 place has been offered.
Expected value is $1000 (two payments of $500 per session)
Course of study
Bachelor of Education (Honours).
- Admission and enrolment in 2017 into the Bachelor of Education (Honours) full-time at Southern Cross University in the School of Education. Please note admission to Honours requires a minimum GPA of 5.5.
- Demonstrated outstanding undergraduate academic record.
- Quality of the research proposal.
- Recommendation of supervisor.
- Alignment with the School of Education research entities.
- Students cannot currently be a recipient of another Honours scholarship.