Postgraduate Scholarships (Alumni)
Southern Cross University offers the following postgraduate scholarship to support students in their postgraduate studies.
Scholarship Criteria and Details
|Course of Study|
|SCU Alumni Scholarship||1||Any postgraduate degree,|
|$4,500||30 November 2013|
Key Application and Offer Dates
Applications open 29 July 2013 closing 30 November 2013.
Offers will made mid-December 2013.
How to Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships (Alumni)
Applications for postgraduate scholarships can now be made via My Enrolment. Note: Scholarships are referred to as ‘Rewards’ in My Enrolment:
- Go to scu.edu.au/myenrolment
- Select Rewards
- Select View and Apply for a Reward from the menu
- Select Find a Reward from the menu
- Select 2014 as the Offering Year
- Select the reward you wish to apply for
- Click on Continue and make an application for the selected reward
- Select the relevant offering period for the reward you wish to apply for
- Click on Apply Now
For more information, contact the Scholarships Office:
Phone 02 6620 3006.
Scholarship Criteria and Further Information
|SCU (Alumni) Scholarship|
|Application Process||Complete application online through My Enrolment. Closes 30 November 2013|
|Course of Study||Any postgraduate degree, all campuses|
Applicants applying for the SCU (Alumni) Scholarship must be Australian citizens or permanent residents commencing full-time or part-time studies in any postgraduate degree and must be an alumnus of SCU and selection will be based on:
Updated: 06 August 2013