Far North Coast Law Society Scholarship 2016
Far North Coast Law Society has been supporting Far North Coast residents in their SCU studies for a number of years.
Complete the 2016 SCU Scholarship Application by 31 December 2015.
Course of study
Studying on-campus at Coffs Harbour, Gold Coast, or Lismore in one of the following courses:
- Bachelor of Laws (Undergraduate)
- Bachelor of Laws (Graduate Entry)
- Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Contemporary Music, Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Legal and Justice studies, Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Social Science, Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science, Bachelor of Laws
$2500 per year for 1 year
See Information for recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Applicants applying for the Far North Coast Law Society Scholarship must be Australian citizens or permanent residents.
Applications will be evaluated on:
- Applicants must reside within the boundaries of Tweed Heads (north), Grafton (south), Casino (west) and the coast, and
- Qualify for admission or be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree within the School of Law and Justice at SCU in a course of study listed above.
- Preference will be given to students who indicate a high likelihood of remaining in the area to practice law following graduation.
- Scholarship recipients may re-apply for a new scholarship in the following year of scholarship funding and subject to these eligibility criteria, will be given preference for a further year of scholarship funding.
- The applicant should answer the scholarship application questions. Shortlisted applicants may also be required to participate in an interview (by phone or in person).