Indigenous Australian Student Services Book Bursary 2017-2018
The Indigenous Australian Student Services (IASS) Book Bursaries help students to access necessary textbooks.
2017 Session 3
Complete the Session 3, 2017 IASS Scholarship and Bursaries Application by 8 November 2017.
2018 Session 1
Complete the Session 1, 2018 IASS Scholarship and Bursaries Application by 28 February 2018.
- Session 3, 2017: 8 available
- Session 1, 2018: 22 available
- Session 2, 2018: 12 available
Course of study
Any course of study at Southern Cross University.
For Session 3, 2017 the value is $150 for education materials from The Co-op which will expire on 31 March 2018.
For Session 1, 2018 the value is $150 for education materials from The Co-op which will expire on 31 July 2018.
See Information for recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Applicants for the Indigenous Australian Student Services Book Bursary must be an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander in accordance with the Commonwealth definition studying any program at Southern Cross University.
- The selection committee will look at responses to the following criteria as part of the selection process.
- How you would benefit from the Book Bursary?
- Briefly outline any voluntary work/contributions you have made to your community and/or society.
- What are your career goals and aspirations?
- Applicants can only receive one Book Bursary per session. Therefore students are encouraged to apply each session.
- Students receiving other scholarships may still be eligible for a session book bursary.