Indigenous Australian Student Services Book Bursary 2017
The Indigenous Australian Student Services (IASS) Book Bursaries help students to access necessary textbooks.
Complete the Session 2, 2017 IASS Scholarship and Bursaries Application by 12 July2017.
Course of study
Any course of study at Southern Cross University.
Applicants for the Indigenous Australian Student Services Book Bursary must be an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander in accordance with the Commonwealth definition studying any program at Southern Cross University.
- The selection committee will look at responses to the following criteria as part of the selection process.
- How you would benefit from the Book Bursary?
- Briefly outline any voluntary work/contributions you have made to your community and/or society.
- What are your career goals and aspirations?
- Applicants can only receive one Book Bursary per session. Therefore students are encouraged to apply each session.
- Students receiving other scholarships may still be eligible for a session book bursary.