Indigenous Australian Student Services Scholarship 2017-2018
The Indigenous Australian Student Services (IASS) Scholarships are designed to support those students who might otherwise struggle to meet the cost of studies and who do not meet the requirements for support through the Indigenous Commonwealth Education Costs Scholarships scheme.
2017 Session 3
Complete the Session 3, 2017 IASS Scholarship and Bursaries Application by 8 November 2017.
2018 Session 1
Complete the Session 1, 2018 IASS Scholarship and Bursaries Application by 28 February 2018.
- Session 3, 2017: 1 available
- Session 1, 2018: 15 available
- Session 2, 2018: 9 available
$2500 single payment for students studying 3 or more units.
$1250 single payment for students studying 1 to 2 units.
See Information for recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Course of study
Any course of study at Southern Cross University.
Applicants for the Indigenous Australian Student Services Scholarship must be an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander in accordance with the Commonwealth definition studying any program at Southern Cross University.
- The selection committee will look at responses to the following criteria as part of the selection process.
- How you would benefit from the Scholarship?
- Briefly outline any voluntary work/contributions you have made to your community and/or society.
- What are your career goals and aspirations?
- Students on a current SCU or Commonwealth scholarship in the respective study session will not be eligible.