North Coast TAFE Pathways Scholarship 2017
This new scholarship celebrates the close links between NCIT Coffs Harbour and Southern Cross University, Coffs Harbour. In 2017 it is expected that this scholarship will help a recent NCIT graduate in the transition from TAFE to university study.
Complete the 2017 SCU Scholarship Application by 20 December 2016.
$2500 for one year
See Information for Recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Course of study
Any undergraduate degree at the Coffs Harbour campus.
Applicants applying for the North Coast TAFE Pathways Scholarship must be Australian citizens or permanent residents commencing full-time studies at Coffs Harbour. Selection will be based on:
- Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
- Student receiving an offer from SCU for study in Session 1 2017 for full-time study at SCU's Coffs Harbour campus.
- Must not have completed year 12 in 2016.
- Must have completed a TAFE qualification at the Coffs Harbour campus in 2016 as demonstrated by the provision of a copy of the academic record or final certificate.
- The quality of answers to the general scholarship application questions.
- Preference will be given, but not limited to, applicants demonstrating the experience of disadvantage.