North Coast TAFE Pathways Scholarship 2017
This scholarship celebrates the close links between TAFE NSW – North Region Coffs Harbour Education Campus and Southern Cross University, Coffs Harbour. In 2017 this scholarship helped a recent NCIT graduate in the transition from TAFE to university study.
Not currently open for application.
$2500 for one year
See Information for Recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Course of study
Any undergraduate degree at the Coffs Harbour campus.
Selection criteria in 2017 was as follows
Applicants applying for the North Coast TAFE Pathways Scholarship must be Future Students who are Australian citizens or permanent residents commencing full-time studies at Coffs Harbour. Selection will be based on:
- Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
- Student receiving an offer from SCU for study in Session 1 2017 for full-time study at SCU's Coffs Harbour campus.
- Must not have completed year 12 in 2016.
- Must have completed a TAFE qualification at the Coffs Harbour campus in 2016 as demonstrated by the provision of a copy of the academic record or final certificate.
- The quality of answers to the general scholarship application questions.
- Preference will be given, but not limited to, applicants demonstrating the experience of disadvantage.