Scholarships for Indigenous Australian students
Scholarships on offer
Find scholarships the easy way.
In 2017 programs for supporting Indigenous Australian students funded by the Commonwealth are expected to be improved. Full funding rules are yet to be released. Students will be informed once the extent of changes are known.
There will be a number of Scholarships available to Indigenous Australian Students. Students are encouraged to apply for as many scholarships they may be eligible for. Below is a guide on scholarships that were on offer at Southern Cross University and/or external organisations in 2017.
Scholarships on offer at Southern Cross University
The following Indigenous specific scholarships are likely to be on offer for any student commencing or continuing study in 2016 and 2017 (check each scholarship for specific criteria).
- Indigenous Access Scholarship
- Indigenous Australian Student Services Book Bursary
- Indigenous Australian Student Services Scholarship
- Indigenous Australian Student Services Technology Bursary
- Indigenous Commonwealth Accommodation Scholarship
- Indigenous Commonwealth Education Costs Scholarship
- Indigenous Enabling Commonwealth Accommodation Scholarship (for PSP students only)
- Indigenous Enabling Commonwealth Education Costs Scholarship (for PSP students only)
- Kennelly Constructions Aboriginal Engineering Scholarship
Any student (including Indigenous Australians) are also eligible to apply for the following:
Scholarships on offer by external providers
The Scholarships Links page provides a resource to help you find information relating to scholarships offered by external providers.
If you are unable to find a scholarship that is applicable to your circumstances/course/study, please visit the Indigenous Scholarships Website. Note: this website also contains helpful hints on how to apply for a scholarship.