Vice Chancellor's Diversification Scholarship
This scholarship celebrates the diversity of nations with international students attending Southern Cross University.
Follow the instructions on the Vice Chancellor's Diversification Scholarship Application which you can find on SCU International's downloads page.
$5000. A one-off payment made in the second session of full time study as a reduction in tuition fee after successful completion of the first session of study.
See Information for recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Course of study
Any undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus. Note Applications either from or into a pathway program (e.g. diploma, graduate certificate or graduate diploma) will not be accepted.
- The applicant is an international onshore student.
- The student is not a citizen or permanent resident of Australia, New Zealand, China, India, Nepal, or Vietnam.
- The student must receive an offer to a full undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus. Applications either from or into a pathway program (e.g. diploma, graduate certificate or graduate diploma) will not be accepted.
- Meet the minimum admission entry requirements of the University including English language proficiency:
- Undergraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required entry grade for the program for which they have applied; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5*
- Postgraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.5*
* Please note variations may apply for certain courses please refer to scu.edu.au/courses and check the admission requirements.
- Students must successfully complete all units in their first session, by obtaining at least a pass in all units, to remain eligible for the scholarship.