International student scholarships
Southern Cross University offers a range of scholarships to support international students. Scholarships are available for future international students during their first year of study, and some are designed for international students currently studying at Southern Cross University. The scholarships are designed to recognise academic excellence, promote cultural diversity and to provide financial support to international students.
Domestic Students should refer to Future Students Scholarships or Current Student Undergraduate Scholarships. As well as Equity Scholarships, Indigenous Australian Scholarships, Honours Scholarships or Postgraduate Scholarships.
How to apply
Scholarship applications are generally submitted with the International Application for Admission form and sent to the relevant campus.
Are open all year and will close one month before the relevant study session
Scholarships on offer
Find scholarships the easy way.
The following provides a list of scholarships on offer specifically for SCU International students. For further information on each scholarship, click the scholarship name to view its selection criteria.
- Advancement Scholarship (future/current student)
- Dr Alan Phan Scholarship (future student)
- Outstanding Academic Performance Scholarship (future/current student)
- SCU International STEM and Health Scholarship (future student)
- Vice Chancellor's Academic Excellence (future student)
- Vice Chancellor's Diversification Scholarship (future student)
- Vice President (Global) Scholarship (future/current student)
Scholarships for both International and Domestic students
The following provides a list of scholarships for which both International Students and Domestic students are eligible. For further information on each scholarship, click the scholarship name to view its selection criteria.
- Neil Leiper Tourism Honours Scholarship
- Peter Baverstock Research Career Path Honours Scholarship
- Ralph Barclay Braun Memorial Honours Scholarship
- Scholarships for Research Students
- SCU Alumni Scholarship
- SCU Business and Information Technology Honours Scholarship