Research Policies and Statements
Research is an essential component of the core function of the University. The Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research, underpins the University policy on research and research training.
Relevant SCU policies
- Research Entity Policy
- Research Entity Establishment and Operation Guidelines
- Research Entity Guidelines and Forms
- Research Responsible Conduct Policy
- Academic Policy
- Southern Cross University Student Handbook
- Intellectual Property Rights Policy
In addition, all SCU policies can be viewed online.
External Policies and Statements
Updated: 13 January 2015