Registering your Publications
Submissions for 2017 publications need to be received by the OoR by 30 April 2018.
All records submitted must be certified for audit purposes by the first author's Head of School or Research Director. Incomplete records will be returned to the submitting author.
Google Chrome users: right click on the submission form to download to your desktop before opening in Adobe Reader. Do not open in the Chrome browser.
- First named SCU author is responsible for submission.
- Download the appropriate submission form.
- Confirm eligibility of publication by ticking relevant boxes and provide all necessary verification materials stipulated on the form.
- Obtain the required verification materials specified on the form.
- Click the 'SUBMIT' button on the completed submission form and required attachments to email the form to your Head of School/Research Director.
- The Head of School/Research Director will review and verify the submission before forwarding to the Office of Research.
To request a publications report, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: reports are run each Friday, and there is generally up to a 2 week turnaround time.
All publications included in SCU's external reporting require certain verification materials. These are retained by the OoR for audit purposes. Materials required depend on the publication category. Details are listed in the verification section of each submission form.
Verification materials generally include:
- a full copy of the research output;
- evidence of bibliographic details (e.g. ISBN/ISSN, contents pages, year of publication, etc.);
- evidence of peer-review;
- evidence of SCU-affiliation of author.
- naming Southern Cross University in the author's by-line;
- naming Southern Cross University in the author's profile listed in contributor pages or conference programs;
- a footnote or statement indicating that the research leading to the publication was undertaken in the author's capacity as a staff member/student of Southern Cross University.
For a summary of publication types collected, see Reportable Publication Types.
For all queries or assistance please email email@example.com.