Orientation Week for International Students
Orientation week for International students starts Monday 3 to Friday 7 July
Session 2 classes commence Monday 10 July for our returning students.
Your orientation week program is designed to assist you with settling in to life in Australia and to prepare you for your studies. We provide a variety of interactive activities to familiarise you with study resources and academic requirements, the online learning environment and student portals, as well as important student support services and resources. Orientation is fun and offers lots of opportunities for you to meet other students and people in the broader community.
Orientation week programs for Session 2
Choose your campus to download your PDF Orientation program.
- Gold Coast Undergraduate International Orientation
- Gold Coast Postgraduate International Orientation
- Lismore International Orientation
- Sydney International Orientation
- Melbourne International Orientation
Four steps to prepare for Orientation week
- Log in to your Student Welcome Service and complete the lessons - your login details were emailed to you with your pre-arrival information.
- If you have not yet arrived in Australia, please go to Arriving in Australia for important information about our greeting service and to find out how to book short stay and long stay accommodation.
- Additional information about Living in Australia including local transport, shopping, health services and safety will help you get settled
- Bring your passport (and any dependent information) on the first day of Orientation as identification for registration and Student ID card purposes.
SCU Orientation is proudly sponsored by: