Sponsorship and Exhibition opportunities
The conference is a unique opportunity to interact with a diverse audience who share a common interest in acid sulfate soils. The conference organisers invite government agencies, the corporate sector, medium and small enterprises, training and educational institutions to participate in the conference as a sponsor or trade exhibitor.
Sponsorship will provide your organisation with an excellent opportunity to:
- promote to a valuable target audience of professionals before, during and after the conference,
- showcase your products and programs relevant to practitioners throughout the duration of the conference,
- provide exposure to a national audience of 80-120 delegates,
- enhance your public relations through networking activities and conference exposure,
- ensure that your involvement, commitment and support are openly demonstrated and widely acknowledged,
- be seen as a non-intrusive, generous and supportive gesture whilst having excellent exposure and business opportunities,
- provide your organisation with exposure to the latest thinking and practice on issues relating to acid sulfate soils, and
- allow your staff to participate in conference activities.
For sponsorship or exhibition inquiries, please contact:
Conference Sponsorship Manager
Southern Cross Conference and Event Management Pty Ltd
T: 0408 664 053
Updated: 21 November 2013