Welcome NAEEA Conference 2017
SCU College is delighted to host the 6th Biennial National Association of Enabling Educators of Australia Conference (NAEEA) at our Gold Coast campus. The conference brings together like-minded individuals who teach, design, work-in, support or research tertiary enabling programs in all their many forms.
Conference theme is "Enabling Learning, Enabling Teaching"
Sub themes are:
- Advancing learning in enabling programs
- Success in and of enabling programs
- Academic literacy and academic numeracy
- Teaching practice
- Curriculum design for enabling programs
- Technology and Online learning
"Researching our practice" and "Publishing your practice" - Wednesday, 29 November 2017
On behalf of the Conference Organising Committee, I look forward to welcoming you to the Gold Coast in 2017.
Professor Janet Taylor
Director, SCU College and NAEEA 2017 Conference Convener