The SMS service allows you to SMS us your queries in an instant using your mobile phone. The service is available 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
SMS us on 0428 767 728, which translates to 0428 SMS SCU. Enter this number in your phone's address book and our incoming messages will be identified as being from 'SCU Library'.
Details you should know
- If we have your mobile number, we use the service to notify you if a hold or Inter Library Loan has arrived.
- Include your student id, staff id or library number in your message
- The service is ideal for short answer question, such as, "Can you renew my books?"
- Notify us if you don't want to receive messages.
- If you do not receive a response to your SMS query within 24 hours, please email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 1800 659 460 (free call) or 02 6620 3718.
- We are not responsible for SMS enquiries that we have not received (but please advise us if your SMS appears not to have got through to us).
- We are not responsible for SMS queries delayed due to telecommunications carrier or Internet connectivity delays or failures.
SMS charges are standard, as charged by your telecommunications service provider.
To help us improve this service we need your comments and suggestions, so please use our online feedback service, fill in a form in your campus library, or speak to the Library staff.