You may place items that will be in high demand for your classes on short loan for a designated period of time by contacting your Liaison Librarian. Personal materials may be placed on short loan after consultation with your Liaison Librarian.
Copyright material made available online or distributed in digital form must be registered with myReadings.
Registering items in myReadings
- All reading lists are made available via the myReadings platform.
- Tables of content or bibliographies for each Session must be submitted to email@example.com
by the end of Week 9 of the preceding Session.
- Please be sure to include details of the unit code and name.
Single items also can be registered directly with myReadings via email.
For more information see Register myReadings.
- about myReadings, contact Margaret Doolan (x73715)
- about copyright, contact Margaret Pembroke (x73714)
Link to readings from BlackBoard
Linking to your readings from Blackboard is a great way to direct your students to Library databases and full text articles and provide the most up-to-date resources.