High Schools Access Program
The Southern Cross University Library offers local senior secondary school students access to all our resources. So while you are working on your school assignments, studying hard for HSC or just looking for a good book to read, save yourself some research time and head to the Library at one of Southern Cross University's campuses.
Become a Library Member
- Download School Access Program brochure above and complete the application form.
- Bring in your school ID card and we will use this as your borrowing card.
- You can view our membership rules.
Borrowing from the Library
- Find out what you can borrow and for how long and how to renew and return your items.
- Fines and penalties apply if you return books late or do not return them.
- If we have your email address an email will be sent to you 3 days before your books are due reminding you to either renew or return them.
- You can use online resources within the Library, but unfortunately open access to the Internet cannot be provided. Due to licensing restrictions, you cannot access online databases from off-campus. For help in using online resources please see a staff member at the Information Desk.
Further Information and Contact
Contact your closest campus library for more information.