Theses passed by the Higher Degree Research Committee at Southern Cross University are deposited into ePublications@SCU. These records are then harvested into the Trove database developed by the National Library of Australia. Access to the digital version of theses from all Australian Universities is available through this service.
The following resources are useful for finding theses:
- SCU theses in ePublications@SCU
- OATD (Open Access Theses and Dissertations)
- British Library Thesis Collection
- NDLTD (Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations)
- ROAR (Registry of open access repositories)
- OpenDOAR (Directory of open access repositories)
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
One copy of every Southern Cross University PhD or Masters by research thesis (in loose leaf format) is stored securely in the Library Archives. This can be retrieved, on request, for consultation or photocopying, subject to University Rules.
Requesting copies of SCU theses
Print copies of some SCU theses are available for purchase at a minimum of:
- $AUS71.50 in Australia (incl GST)
- $AU65.00 outside Australia
To request a print copy, please complete the online request form.
Please contact Document Supply for further information; t: +61 2 6626 3181.
Digital copies may be available online for downloading from ePublications@SCU.
For enquiries about the SCU submission process contact the Thesis Examinations Officer, Research Training Unit:
- t: +61 2 6626 9426
- e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated: 27 January 2016