The item you want is not at SCU
All SCU students (internal and external), staff members, and researchers affiliated with the University are eligible for Inter Library Loans.
How to use the Inter Library Loan service
- In OneSearch, click on Sign in in the top right of the screen and follow the prompts.
- Search for the item you want.
- If the item is not held at SCU libraries click on the Request non-SCU items link (top right of the screen).
- Click on Loan or Photocopy and fill in details on the form that appears. For RUSH or EXPRESS (pay) requests, please phone Document Supply on 6626 9159.
Undergraduate students have an active limit of 10 requests at any time and a total limit of 100 requests per annum. These requests are only obtained from UNILINC libraries.
Postgraduate students, staff members, and researchers affiliated with the University do not have request limits.
Alumni members can use the service but may only receive documents from suppliers within Australia. Additional fees apply.
Renewing an Inter Library Loan
- Not all Inter Library Loans (ILLs) are renewable, check the loan slip in the item.
- If the item is renewable complete the Inter Library Loan Renewal form.
Delivery and Fees
Some Inter Library Loans are subject to fees.
Contacts and Links
- t: Toll Free 1800 659 460 or 02 6626 9159
- e: Document Supply
Updated: 12 July 2013