Video conferencing services
Southern Cross University provides state of the art video conferencing facilities for education, administrative and promotional use.
Our studios are located at Lismore, Gold Coast and Coffs Harbour campuses and Sydney branch campus.
- Management of video conferencing facilities including administrative and technical.
- Technical Services support staff are on hand hand at the start of all teaching and meeting video conference to connect the rooms and to assist with any presentation, or other requirements as needed.
- Basic training and orientation for staff on use of equipment. This is run during the second week of every teaching session. Contact TS Service Desk for training. The Centre for Teaching and Learning also run "Effective Videoconference Teaching" workshops. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about workshops.
- All bookings for rooms/support are to be booked via Timetables.
- Teaching using video conferencing and hints and tips for video conferencing.
First point of contact
For all bookings:
For immediate technical issues, please contact the TS Service Desk:
Phone: 02 6620 3698
- 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday (NSW AEDT)
- 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday (NSW and QLD AEST)