Student print, copy, scan
Print using a wireless connection
How to ...
- How to use the printers
- How to print from personal computer on-campus
- How to pay for printing/copying
- How to scan
SCU uses the Equitrac system to manage printing, copying and scanning, allowing you to collect your printing from any printer at SCU.
You can print from your own wirelessly connected device or by logging into an SCU computer. Your student ID card is required for your printing/photocopying.
All print jobs are held in a queue for 3 hours called 'Follow You', linked to your SCU computer email account and student card.
- Your printing is secure - it is available only by swiping your student card or logging in at a printer manually (if you have forgotten your student ID card).
- Payment is simple by adding credit to your Student ID card.
- You can easily print multiple jobs to the queue, then collect them when ready without other peoples printing getting mixed in amongst yours.
- Paper & cost savings - no more piles of uncollected printing. If you printed unintentionally, just don't select that job on the printer and it will be removed from your queue in 3 hours.
- Doesn't matter which computer you're logged onto or which printer you use, your login details match & control your printer queue.
Following prices are for printing/photocopying per page:
Duplexing (double-sided printing): 10% overall discount