Staff computing and printing
Technical support for staff and post graduate computing equipment is available between 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
Note: Support is limited to SCU owned assets only.
If possible the TS Service Desk and Desktop Services team will try and resolve problems remotely using specialist software before making a site visit.
- Installation of new computers along with standard software configuration, printer installations and network connectivity.
- Problem diagnosis and resolution of standard hardware, OS (Operating System), network and standard application software faults.
- Problem diagnosis and assistance obtaining repairs needed by repair agents.
- Reconfiguration of network connectivity for relocated computer equipment (excluding physical relocation of equipment).
- Provision of general advice and guidance for standard computer technology equipment replacement.
First point of contact
Lismore and Gold campuses
Contact the TS Service Desk
Coffs Harbour campus
Contact the TS Coffs Harbour Service Desk