Staff Intranet and MySCU
Go to the Change Password page.
Go to the Change Email Password information.
Student Systems, Finance Systems or Websys
Please click on the 'forgotten password' link on login screen and follow the instructions to reset your password. A new password will be sent to your SCU email account.
If you have any problems, please contact the TS Service Desk or email email@example.com with your username and the application for which you require an amended password. You will have to change your password the first time you log in after this change.
(On Campus Windows computers only)
When working on a Windows computer on campus, you will also need to regularly change your AD password.
- Login to a PC
- When the computer has logged in, hold the Ctrl-Alt-Del keys.
- The Windows screen will appear.
- Click on the Change Password button.
- Type your current password into the Old Password field.
- Choose a new password and type it into the New Password field.
- Confirm your password by typing it again into the Confirm New Password field.
- Click OK
- You will receive a confirmation message.
Please note that this password is also used for your wireless@scu access and email account.
Updated: 25 September 2013