Forgotten and Change Passwords
(1) If you have forgotten your email password, go to the login email screen, and click the 'Having trouble logging in' link.
On the next screen, you will need to log your SCU email address and either your SCU registered mobile number, or your SCU registered alternative email address.
Click 'reset password'.
(2) To change your SCU Email you can reset your password now. Once on the login page, please click the 'Having trouble logging in' link.
On the email login screen, click the 'Change password' link on the bottom right of the login box.
On the next screen, type in your email, your current password, then your new password, confirm your password and click 'change password'.
This password change also changes your on campus computer login and on campus wireless password.
Go to the Change Password page.
Your My Enrolment account password can be changed within My Enrolment itself.
- Login to My Enrolment
- Click on Change Password at the top right of the page
- Type your current password into the Old Password field
- Choose a new password and type it into the New Password field
- Confirm your password by typing it again into the Confirm New Password field
- Click Save Changes
Updated: 30 November 2015