Forgotten and change passwords
Go to the Change Email Password page.
Go to the Change MySCU Password page.
Your My Enrolment account password can be changed within My Enrolment itself.
- Login to My Enrolment
- Click on 'Change Password' at the top right of the page
- Type your current password into the Old Password field
- Choose a new password and type it into the 'New Password' field
- Confirm your password by typing it again into the 'Confirm New Password' field
- Click 'Save Changes'.
If you have any problems with the above or still not able to change your password, please contact the TS Service Desk.
Passwords are important in ensuring the safety of information. Passwords are more effective if they are 'strong'. The following are best practice guidelines for managing your password:
- Change your password regularly, normally every 60-90 days is recommended.
- Use a "difficult to guess but easy to remember" password.
- Longer passwords are harder to crack. Use a password length of at least ten (10) characters.
- Mix it up. Use variations on capitalization, spelling, numbers, and punctuation. Include at least one upper case alpha and 1 numeric character in your password.
- Avoid using names, places, dictionary words.
- If you need to write your password down make sure it is kept in a safe place.
- Don't share or disclose your password with anyone.
- Norton's Password Information and Generator.