Overview of Information Security
Information Security refers to the technologies, process and people involved in establishing and maintaining controls to protect IT computer systems from security threats. Security related threats include viruses and other malicious code, hacking, identity and data theft, spam, denial of service attacks and web defacement.
Contact Information During Business Hours
All security queries should initially go to the TS Service Desk
Information Security Manager
T: 02 6620 3290
M: 0418 248 571
- Risk assessment and management of IT related security threats;
- Anti-virus and anti-spam protection;
- Firewalling and network security;
- Web-based security testing;
- Advice and recommendations on security threats and mitigation.
Updated: 19 February 2013