Southern Cross University, through collaborations with other education providers, offers courses in other Australian locations, Asia and the Pacific. All students enrolled in a Southern Cross University course at one of our educational collaborations or partnerships are subject to the University's rules and regulations. Students are taught by Southern Cross University teaching staff or university approved academic staff from our educational collaborations or partner. All assessment and examinations are set and quality assured by the University.
List of International Collaborators
IBS University, Papua New Guinea
Manakau Institute of Technology (MIT) New Zealand
ALL courses are in teach-out and no new admissions will be accepted.
- Graduate Diploma in International Tourism and Hotel Management
- Master of International Tourism and Hotel Management
- Graduate Diploma in Business
- Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Dalian University, China
- Changchun Normal University, China
For a list of education collaborators in Australia, visit the domestic education collaborations page.