Outbound International Exchange
Make the world your classroom! UK, Canada, France or Norway - the choice is yours. Spending a semester or a year at one of SCU's exchange partner universities worldwide.
Southern Cross University students studying for one or two semesters at one of our partner universities around the world, each offering a selection of courses in English. Studying overseas provides a wonderful opportunity to travel, understand new cultures and broadens your experience.
The International Exchange program is open to all Southern Cross University students, who have successfully completed their first year of study.
- No extra tuition fees while you are enrolled during your exchange;
- Earn credit for units studied overseas towards your degree. This will not lengthen the duration of your study.
- You are still eligible to receive Centrelink benefits while studying overseas;
- Students can apply for scholarships of up to $5 000 through the Department of Education*;
- Low interest loans of up to $7,880 (Asian destinations) or $6,567 (non-Asian destinations) are also available through OS-Help*;
* Application must be processed through SCU International and is subject to approval.