When you return to SCU we will invite you to a Exchange Return session to discuss your trip and how to get back into your student life at SCU. It can sometimes be a shock!
When it is time to return to SCU make sure you:
- Let us know you are home and drop into SCU International or contact us.
- Bring home a copy of the syllabi from the courses you studied abroad.
- Are correctly enrolled at SCU for your return.
- Ensure you have ordered and received transcripts.
- Transcript from overseas institution. Students must confirm units enrolled at Southern Cross University are equivalent to the units undertaken at the overseas institution with the SCU Course Coordinator.
- Check that results have been placed on My Enrolment.
- Debrief at SCU International.