Outbound International Exchange - How to Apply
- To be eligible for international outbound exchange you must be a current SCU student who has successfully completed eight units of study.
- Choose from SCU's Exchange Partner Institutions and research which institution best fits the subjects in your current study program.
- Contact your school's Student Advice Team (SAT). This team manages all school enquiries and will work with you to complete the Credit Transfer Agreement.
Student Advice Team
T: (02) 6620 3666
This is essential to moving to the next stage.
Complete the International Exchange Enquiry form to register your interest.
- Apply using the online application via My Enrolment. Refer to the Guide to Applying for International Exchange (pdf).
APPLICATIONS FOR OUTBOUND EXCHANGE
Session 2 2017: APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN
If you are still interested but missed the deadline, please contact email@example.com
Session 1 2018: Open mid-July 2017
If you are interested contact SCU International.
- Compile all necessary documents required to complete the SCU application and submit through My Enrolment.
- Once you application has been submitted, advise SCU International.
- Your application is assessed and if successful, will be nominated to the partner institution. Turnaround time will depend on the partner institution, sometimes there are extended delays.
- You will be contacted by SCU International, once a response has been received from the partner institution.
- Once acceptance is received you can apply for your visa, book your flights and source travel insurance.
- IMPORTANT to make sure you are enrolled in SCU units. This will be confirmed with the school's SAT member you have been liaising with.
- Complete a mandatory pre-departure session and quiz.
Getting ready to go
Before you leave, you might want to consider some tips so you can prepare for your time abroad.