Start your degree mid-year
Mid-year entry is now open at Southern Cross University.
Popular degrees for mid-year entry include:
Explore our full range of courses on offer for mid-year.
How to apply
- Search for your course
- On the course page select the "How to Apply Tab"
- Depending on your circumstances you will be directed to Southern Cross University, QTAC or UAC.
- Closing dates are available on QTAC's key dates page and via UAC's undergraduate page.
See how easy it is to apply at Southern Cross University for mid-year entry.
Session 2, 2017
- Orientation starts 5 July 2017
- Classes start 10 July 2017
View key application dates for more details and information on other sessions.
Hear from one of our students
Thomas Lynch works for Kay & Hughes Arts & Entertainment lawyers in Surry Hills as a junior solicitor. The Southern Cross University law graduate is now helping artists and other musicians in their commercial dealings to protect their intellectual property.
Thomas Lynch Bachelor of Laws
View video transcript.