Grounds and Playing Fields
Q: How do I make a grounds request or report a grounds problem?
A: Online Work request: Archibus
Q: What are the typical grounds requests that are logged?
A: You can log requests for:
- trees & shrubs to be pruned over paths
- broken branches
- slip & trip hazards on paths
- litter removal
- trees to be pruned back from roof gutters
Q: What types of grounds services are performed?
A: Facilities are responsible for the maintenance of the grounds and playing fields and other University properties. Services include:
- Lawn, dams and garden maintenance (planting, pruning, mowing, weeding, edging, fertilising, irrigation, external pest control, tree maintenance, litter and debris clean up)
- Designing and constructing small landscape for construction projects
- Footpath and carpark maintenance
- Cleaning roads, paths, pavements and surface drains
Q: What types of playing field services are performed?
A: Playing field maintenance include:
- surface renovation
- top dressing
- spraying and fertilising
- line marking
Q: How do I book the Oval field or Tennis courts?
- Tennis courts and Oval field bookings are the responsibility of UniLife
- If you need to check you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (02) 6620 3220 to see if the courts are vacant
- The lights can be turned on by pushing a button at the toilet facility up from the courts toward W block
- The button turns on the lights from 5 to 9.30pm but only for courts 1 and 2, and will only stay on for 1 hour