Skip to Content

Staff Photo ID Card / Building Access

In your first week, you will need to obtain a Staff ID Card. This card should be carried with you at all times while on any University campus. It is also used to gain library borrowing rights and approved after hours access to University Buildings. You will need to complete a Photo ID Card Request form and follow the instructions on the form.

If room keys are needed, or after hours access to University Buildings is necessary as part of your duties, you will need to complete the appropriate Key and Access Request form and obtain the appropriate authorisation.

PDF Download Key and Access Form