There are a number of useful websites available to help you with thinking about and planning for the future. Some of them are listed below.
- Australian Government assistance for financing tertiary study
- About access for people with disabilities into post-secondary education
- My Future - Australian career information & exploration service
- Project U - About life, music and u. u now and future u - after school finishes
- Reachout - About health, stress, bullying and all sorts - for young people
- Southern Cross University Careers Service
Parents and Carers
- My Future - Resources for Parents, Careers Advisers & Teachers
- Family School & Community Partnerships to help Australian schools, families and communities build sustainable, collaborative, productive relationships
- Southern Cross University Information About Scholarships
- Southern Cross University Information For Parents Of New Students
- School a to z - practical help for parents
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
- Southern Cross University Indigenous Australian Student Services
- Information about Indigenous Scholarships
- Career Development for Indigenous People links to a range of information sites about networks, resources, programs and service providers
- The National Congress of Australia's First Peoples is a national voice for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- Australian Indigenous Mentoring Experience (AIME) provides a dynamic educational Program that seeks to give indigenous high school students the skills, opportunities, belief and confidence to finish school at the same rate as their peers.
Updated: 05 August 2013