Books and journals
Sustainable Learning: Inclusive Practices for 21st Century Classrooms
Authors: Bellert, A., Berman, J., Graham, L.
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
The Socioecological Educator
Editors: Wattchow, B., Jeanes, R., Alfrey, L., Brown, T., Cutter-Mackenzie, A., O'Connor, J.
Young Children's Play and Environmental Education in Early Childhood Education
Authors: Cutter-Mackenzie, A., Edwards, S., Moore, D., Boyd, W.
Schools and Public Health
Author: Gard, M., Pluim, C.
Publisher: Lexington Books
Ethical Research Involving Children
Author: Graham, A., Powell, M., Taylor, N., Anderson, D. & Fitzgerald, R.
Publisher: UNICEF Office of Research
Technology Together: Whole-School Professional Development for Capability and Confidence
Author: Phelps, R., Graham, A.
Publisher: International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE)
Preventing the Emotional Abuse and Neglect of People with Intellectual Disability
Author: Robinson, S.
Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
Early Childhood Australia's Best of Sustainability: Research, Practice and Theory
Author: Elliot, Edwards, Davis, Cutter-Mackenzie
Publisher: Early Childhood Australia
Experiencing Environment and Place through Children's Literature
Editors: Cutter-Mackenzie, A., Payne, P. G., Reid, A.
Teaching Primary Science Constructively
Author: Skamp, K.
Publisher: Cengage Learning
The End of the Obesity Epidemic
Author: Gard, M.
A Critical Realist Perspective of Education
Author: Shipway, B.
Reforming Higher Education in Vietnam
Editors: Harman, G., Hayden, M., Nghi Pham, T.
Disciplines and Doctorates
Author: Parry, S.
The Obesity Epidemic
Authors: Gard, M., Wright, J.
Displacement, Identity and Belonging
Author: Alexandra J. Cutcher
School of Education academics are editors of the following journals.
- Australian Journal of Environmental Education: Amy Cutter-Mackenzie, Editor
- The Journal of Environmental Education: Amy Cutter-Mackenzie, Consulting Editor
- Studies in Higher Education: Martin Hayden, Editorial Advisory Board
- Educational Studies: A Journal of the American Educational Studies Association: Amy Cutter-Mackenzie, Editorial Advisory Board
- International Journal of Early Childhood Environmental Education: Amy Cutter-Mackenzie, Consulting Editor
- Policy Futures in Education - Amy Cutter-Mackenzie, Editorial Board
- Environmental Education Research - Jo-Anne Ferreira, Associate Editor