Agricultural Soil & Plant Testing
T: (02) 6620 3678
F: (02) 6620 3957
EAL offers very competitive pricing on a wide range of testing for home, recreational and agricultural applications.
EAL routinely conducts testing of soils & solids for physiochemical parameters, metals, contamination and nutrients
Nutrient deficiencies and fertilizer requirements are assessed through routine analysis of agricultural soils, plants and soil additives for chemical and physical parameters. All agricultural soil testing has a 7 to 10 days turn around depending on receipt of samples. Plant testing is conducted twice weekly, allowing fast turn around times.
Additional Information for Download
The following are some standard procedures for collecting samples. Adhering to these directions when collecting your samples will ensure the highest level of accuracy during analysis.
- EAL Soil Sampling Guide
- EAL Soil/Leaf/Compost Testing Packages
- EAL Plant Leaf Sampling Guide
- Albrecht and Reams Soil Analysis Report
- ABCs of Collecting and Sending Compost Samples to EAL
- ABCs of Collecting and Sending Hair Samples to EAL
- ABCs of Collecting and Sending Plants and Leaf Samples to EAL
- ABCs of Collecting and Sending Soil Samples to EAL
- EAL Soil Preservation
- EAL Hair Sampling Guide
- Health Investigation Levels for Soil Contaminants
If you prefer, on-site sample collection by our qualified staff can also be arranged at a basic rate of $110.00 +GST per hour.
Updated: 26 November 2013