About the Environmental Analysis Laboratory
EAL functions on a self-funding basis, covering its own staffing and operational costs. It financially supports internal research projects and ongoing development and improvement to the laboratory equipment and facilities.
T: (02) 6620 3678
F: (02) 6620 3957
Whatever your testing needs, please ask us for assistance. Our state-of-the-art testing laboratory enables accurately analysis on a wide range of liquids and solid materials. Call us now for expert analysis with fast turnaround - Australia Wide.
We are happy to offer advice and explain our very competitive pricing structure: please ask us for assistance.
Additional Information for Download
Major EAL clients include:
- CSIRO (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisations)
- Australian Government Department of Climate Change
- Australian Government Murray Darling Basin Commission
- Various state government departments of primary industries e.g. New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria and South Australia
- New South Wales Government Transport Roads and Maritime Services
- Australian local government departments and agencies
- GHD – one of the world's leading engineering, architecture and environmental consulting companies
- Coffey International Limited – providers of specialist services in geotechnical engineering and geophysics, groundwater and environmental engineering
- Companies such as ABIGroup, Baulderstone and Leightons, involved in highway and other construction
- Other private business, organisations and members of the public
- Research departments of other universities, e.g. University of Western Sydney, Monash Unversity, University of Wollongong, University of Newcastle, University of Tasmania
Updated: 26 November 2013