DRC supports the Blackboard learning environment in the following ways:
- We create both template-based and customised Blackboard sites for teaching and staff collaboration environments.
- We produce, optimise and upload scheduled unit course materials to the relevant Blackboard site.
- DRC provide comprehensive Blackboard support information on the Teaching with Technology site.
- Blackboard Support for Staff Users (support staff are available every Friday at noon in the Support and Training Room)
- For online information and guides, as well as information on the next version, please access the SCU Blackboard Support Site.
- To submit your unit for online development go to the DRC Teaching Resources Submission form. You have the option to accept the default Blackboard site setup outlined within the form, or you can advise us if you would like further development.
To contact a support person for Blackboard access, assistance or troubleshooting Blackboard issues email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated: 28 January 2016