Purchase CAUTHE Membership-->
To obtain membership registration rates your membership must be current at the time of the conference. Please note that you do not have to be a member to attend or register for CAUTHE 2015.
If you would like to become a CAUTHE Member or renew your registration:
Go to the CAUTHE site at cauthe.org/membership-account/membership-levels
Click on the button to the right.
The membership rates are:
- One year's CAUTHE Associate membership $110
- One year's CAUTHE Student membership $55
CAUTHE Conference Registration
Standard registration after 15 December 2014
CAUTHE Member Conference registration
Non- member Conference registration
CAUTHE Student member conference registration
Non- member student conference registration
CAUTHE Member Single Day registration
Non-member Single Day registration
Guest attendance at Welcome Event
Guest attendance at Awards Dinner
PhD / ECR Workshop
Workshop and Conference*
Workshop only (Including function)
Guest attendance at PhD/ECR Function
*Attendees to both PhD/ECR w/shop and CAUTHE Conference pay $50 additional to their CAUTHE registration
- Attendance at all conference sessions
- Morning & afternoon teas + Lunches on all main conference days
- Welcome Reception function at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- The Great Debate and Gala Awards Dinner
- Transport to and from accommodation to all conference activities
- Conference papers on USB stick including abstracts
- The Conference eMobile app which will enable attendees to personalise their conference agenda and receive program information and updates on their phone or tablet.
Attendees who wish to bring a guest to the social activities should follow the prompts on the registration pages.