Network grant information and application form
Southern Cross University is exceptionally proud of our alumni, and committed to rich engagement with you.
We encourage you to consider creating opportunities for alumni to alumni connections through our Alumni Networks and Chapters.
Active networks and chapters are eligible to apply for a maximum of one grant, to support, facilitate and encourage SCU alumni engagement.
Grant criteria and conditions include:
- The application must be submitted by an active alumni network, or a new/proposed network
- The funds must be spent on alumni network activities or activities related to growing SCU alumni involvement in an alumni network
- All applicants must submit an application form online on the SCU Alumni website
- Five alumni network grants are available however a network can only receive one alumni grant per year
- Please specify in your application the amount requested (grants are limited to $1000/network)
- Successful applicants must submit a one-page report and receipts for all expenses to the SCU Alumni team and this is the responsibility of the alumni network
Interested in starting an Alumni Network?