As an active Southern Cross University alumni member you have access to a great range of benefits.
At the Departure Lounge, SCU Alumni can receive up to a 50% discount on accommodation by quoting your special discount code scualumni.
Other great alumni benefits:
- As a part of the alumni community, you can now book and access, FREE of charge, many of SCU's rooms and facilities. These rooms are available for booking year round, subject to availability. Complete the room booking form (NB: Alumni do not need to provide public liability insurance). Simply email your booking form back.
- Networking - Access to SCU Alumni LinkedIn network and regular invitations to alumni networking events and reunions.
- Free Access to Online Databases & Library Borrowing - Access ProQuest, Emerald, Timebase, Austlit and Cabi Leisure/Tourism online databases and register as Library borrowers for on campus borrowing, free of charge.*
- UniHub - Careers and Employment Online Services access keeps you in touch with job opportunities, career fairs, employer recruitment presentations and career resources.
- News & Events - Regular updates through our Alumni Matters e-newsletter, e-bulletins and Alumni website.
- Free Room Hire - As a part of the alumni community, you can now book and access, FREE of charge, many of Southern Cross University's rooms and facilities. These rooms are available for booking year round, subject to availability. Complete the room booking form (NB: Alumni do not need to provide public liability insurance). Simply email your booking form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Discounted SCU Fitness for You gym membership (Lismore & Coffs Harbour only)
- SCU Health Clinic - Get access to a wide range of discounted health services and products at the SCU Health Clinic at our Lismore and Gold Coast campuses.
- Outstanding Alumni of the Year Awards eligibility
- Chapters or Networks - Connect with our SCU global alumni community by joining one of our local or international chapters and networks.
External discount and benefit providers:
- Car Rental Discounts at Thrifty Car Rental. Receive a special corporate rate for rentals in Australia. You can also book by phone on 1300 365 564. Enter 4908006722 on the left hand side under Corporate CD# (email & password fields are not required).
- Discounted Accommodation at The Departure Lounge. Receive up to a 50% discount on accommodation by quoting your special discount code scualumni.
- Menulog No.1 for online takeaway featuring 5000 restaurants & 16,000 specials. 10% off your takeaway order! Enter SCU10 when ordering from Menulog. Terms: Exp. 30/12/15. CC, Delivery & 1 use only.
- Wine Direct where you can save up to 70% on wine and when your order 12 bottles or more receive FREE FREIGHT anywhere in Australia.
- Discounted Specialist Cycling Garments at Assos Factory Outlet online. Receive a 10% discount by quoting your special discount code EDU10
- Discounted Car Insurance with with Progressive Car Insurance's University and Graduate Discounts
- 10% discount on men's and women's fashion atBooHoo Simply quote your unique access code SCUAUS10 to get the discount
- Cheap deals for designer eyewear for SCU Alumni. SCU Alumni can now enjoy an exclusive 10% discount on Vision Direct Australia's extensive designer eyewear collection. To receive the 10% discount on designer eyewear, quote your unique discount code SCUBENEFITS under the referral section upon checkout. (Offer excludes contact lenses and not valid in conjunction with other promotions)
- The Knowledge Academy is a global training provider offering: An exclusive discount on further training at The Knowledge Academy, apprenticeships, paid internships, university sponsored internships, graduate jobs. For any enquiries please visit the website or email email@example.com.
*Please note: Associate Alumni will not automatically receive this benefit. Please contact the SCU Library to discuss.
SCU does not have a relationship with any of the listed external benefit providers. The external benefit providers are not approved, endorsed or recommended by SCU. Alumni should undertake their own due diligence in this regard. Any agreement with the benefit provider is between the Alumni member and the benefit provider direct, and SCU accepts no responsibility in this regard.